Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Salary: G6 - Points 15 – 18 Pro Rota £22,401 (£15,560)
5 days per week - 8:30 – 3:30 (30hrs)
Start Date: 1st January 2018
We are a federation of two small schools who work closely together. We wish to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (H.L.T.A.) to work as part of our team, primarily based at Gedney Church End Primary School. We are looking for somebody with commitment, energy and drive to join our team and work closely with staff to provide positive learning experiences for all our pupils.
This post is suitable for experienced or recently qualified candidates.
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Be able to support in the delivery of high quality learning experiences for all pupils.
- Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children;
- Be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations.
- Seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience.
- Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
- Demonstrate good communication skills both orally and written.
- Work well as part of a team;
- Be willing to contribute to school life outside of the classroom.
In return you will receive:
- Excellent professional development
- The support of committed, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues
- A supportive and challenging environment
- Pupils who are eager to learn and a credit to the school
- Supportive parents
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring check via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Visits to the school are encouraged and should be arranged through the school office at Gedney Church End: (01406) 362383
Closing Date: Friday 23rd November 12:30pm
Short listing: Friday 23rd November 2:30pm
Interviews: Friday 30th November 2018
Please send your completed application form and covering letter (no more than two sides) to:
or send to:
Gedney Church End Primary School,
Candidates shortlisted will receive notification of interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, however, if you would like to know the outcome of your application in writing, then please enclose a stamped addressed envelope with your application.