Welcome to Lutton St Nicholas Primary Academy
Helping each other to achieve and soar
Welcome to Lutton St Nicholas Primary School. We hope that our website will help you to learn a little more about our small learning community, our amazing children, supportive parents, committed teachers and dedicated governors. Together, we offer a creative and forward looking school where inclusion is at the heart of everything we do.
Creativity is very important to us and we have worked hard to ensure that our children encounter a curriculum that provides enrichment and opportunity in equal measure. We understand that children learn best by seeing and doing, but it is the quality of care, guidance and support that enables them to reach their full potential through excellence and enjoyment.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. You will find a very warm, friendly and professional welcome. We hope to hear from you soon.
News and Reminders
Reading Raffle Prize Winner- Max!
Congratulations Max! We hope you enjoy your spooky Halloween Prize. More prizes to come next term... so make sure your child/ren are reading 3-4 times a week with an adult at home.
School Games Silver Award
The School Games Mark is a government led awards scheme launched in 2012 to reward schools for their commitment to the development of competition across their school and into the community. Participating in this process allows schools to evaluate their PE provision and assists them in developing an action plan for future progress.
Throughout this year, our school has attended various sporting festivals to encourage our children to take part in physical activity and engage in competitive sport, including getting involved in the community. Our target groups have been: disengaged pupils, girls, boys, and Y6 transition.
We have achieved the School Games Silver Award for our hard work and contributions to developing active lifestyles across our school community.
We accept payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips and uniform. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit / debit card or continue to make cash payments at PayPoint stores. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school. We will also use this platform to send parents and carers news updates.
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories, balance alerts and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services
- Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school
- Improves school security
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
We will send you your account activation details. Once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the ‘Account Login’ section of the homepage
- These are for one-time use only, please choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, please contact the main school office. For more information, visit www.parentpay.com